quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jmp.quicks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release: third_party/
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 03:57:58 GMT
Thanks Zuyu for the nice summary! For this release, I’d support going with Harshad’s lead,
which is a single script to download the third party libraries.

Dear Harshad: If your life is simpler with any of the other option (e.g. the issue you are
having with an old version of Ubuntu in Travis), when feel free to go with the Mesos approach.

Cheers,
Jignesh

On 1/23/17, 12:26 AM, "Zuyu Zhang" <hitzzy@gmail.com on behalf of zuyu@cs.wisc.edu>