quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing git submodule commits to a release
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2017 21:18:05 GMT
And by the way, I might be giving you completely bad advice here. The general advice is that
a release should work standalone and be robust when other projects change. But I don’t know
how you should achieve it. I’ve never made a release of a project in any language other
than java. You guys should see what similar Apache projects do, and consider asking a question
on general@incubator.