quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: Working towards a release
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:15:45 GMT
Hi Jignesh,

I can volunteer for the release manager role.

at: https://incubator.apache.org/guides/release.html

> Next step, Section 1.1. We need a list of release managers. The reasons for signing a
release are listed at: http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#motivation, and summarized
as: “… users can make sure that what they received has not been modified in any way …“

> We need to create a file that contains “… the public key signatures of the release
managers (and optionally other committers) for the project …”

> I’m tossing my had in to be part of this group of release managers. Any objections?
>

> Anyone else wants to join the list of release managers? The more the merrier, and some
groups have many of the active committers sign.

--
Thanks,
Harshad