quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jmp.quicks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working towards a release
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:42:42 GMT
Thanks Hakan!

On 12/11/16, 12:52 AM, "Hakan Memisoglu" <hakanmemisoglu@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Jignesh,

    No objections. I can also help you with that.

guidelines at: https://incubator.apache.org/guides/release.html

    > Next step, Section 1.1. We need a list of release managers. The reasons for signing
a release are listed at: http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#motivation, and summarized
as: “… users can make sure that what they received has not been modified in any way …“

    > We need to create a file that contains “… the public key signatures of the release
managers (and optionally other committers) for the project …”

    > I’m tossing my had in to be part of this group of release managers. Any objections?
    >

    > Anyone else wants to join the list of release managers? The more the merrier, and
some groups have many of the active committers sign.