quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jmp.quicks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working towards a release
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 23:54:20 GMT
Fellow Quickstep-pers: AFAIK we are good on all the items under 3.X in the release guidelines
at: https://incubator.apache.org/guides/release.html

Next step, Section 1.1. We need a list of release managers. The reasons for signing a release
are listed at: http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#motivation, and summarized as:
“… users can make sure that what they received has not been modified in any way …“

We need to create a file that contains “… the public key signatures of the release managers
(and optionally other committers) for the project …”

I’m tossing my had in to be part of this group of release managers. Any objections?

Anyone else wants to join the list of release managers? The more the merrier, and some groups
have many of the active committers sign.

Cheers,

Jignesh