quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Spehlmann <spehl.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building on OSX 10.12.1
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:36:25 GMT
Follow up:

Saket is working on updating the submodules so that we can compile native
on osx sierra.

I found out that running in a docker container can work. Make your MacOS
quickstep folder available to docker as a read only volume. Then create a
build folder somewhere local to docker and build away. This works well for
right now.

Best, Marc