quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Delay in showing a branch on GitHub mirror
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 16:29:00 GMT
If I recall, there is an issue with Apache-github integration that a branch only shows up when
you make a commit on it. So maybe make a trivial commit.

That said, you don’t need to push a branch to Apache in order to make a pull request. You
can make a pull request from your own personal GitHub fork. That’s usually the right thing
to do.

Julian

> On Nov 4, 2016, at 8:42 AM, Harshad Deshmukh <harshad@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I pushed a branch (named auto-worker-pinning) to the apache repository 11 hours ago.
That branch is still not showing up on the GitHub mirror. Has any one else experienced similar
issue? Without the branch showing up on GitHub, I can't create a pull request for it.