quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Accessing QueryContext in RelationalOperator::getWorkOrderProtos()
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:53:54 GMT
Hello Zuyu,

I am facing an issue while extending the functionality of
FinalizeAggregationOperator::getAllWorkOrderProtos() function.

The QueryContext object is not accessible in the getAllWorkOrderProtos()
function. Why do we not provide a pointer to it as a function argument,
just like getAllWorkOrders()? If some data from QueryContext needs to be
accessed in the above function, what's the preferred approach?

--

Thanks,
Harshad