quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Navneet Potti <po...@wisc.edu>
Subject BlockNotFoundInMemory
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 02:48:55 GMT
Hi folks
I just wanted to report this error I got running TPCH SF100 Query 21 on Cloudlab (master branch
from a few days ago). Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to reproduce it to debug
it.

terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘quickstep::BlockNotFoundInMemory’
  what(): BlockNotFoundInMemory: The specified block was not found in memory

The error only occurred during the first run; the later runs seem to have run to completion.

Has anyone seen this error before?

As an aside, I also get this warning often when running some of the later queries.
tcmalloc: large alloc 1610612736 bytes == 0x99ed4000 @
tcmalloc: large alloc 1610612736 bytes == 0x89ec4000 @
tcmalloc: large alloc 1610612736 bytes == 0x89ec4000 @

This warning does not seem to affect query execution, as far as I can tell.

Cheers,
Nav