quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: Clang format file
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 04:37:32 GMT
Hi Hakan,

That's a great suggestion! We can definitely check in the file.

My only concern is that the file is imperfect right now - e.g.
"DataType* functionName()" is changed to "DataType *functionName()". I
am trying to force clang-format to pick the first behavior instead of
second. There may be other issues which will be uncovered if we try out
the plugin and tweak the parameters.

I should also mention the intent is to have an easy solution for
addressing style related concerns. This plugin should not trigger
wholesale changes in the codebase.

--
Thanks,
Harshad