quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - May 2016
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:55:51 GMT
I saw that the report is filed (thanks for that!) but I'm not ready to sign off.

The report makes the incorrect statement "Last committer joined on May
30, 2016." No committers have been elected since incubation, as far as
I know. Please correct that statement.

Also, please fix the formatting. There is a partial line "aware of?",
and "Quickstep has been incubating since 2016-03-29." should be a
separate paragraph.

I suggest that you email the mentors directly when the report is ready
for sign-off, this month and subsequent months. We're busy people, and
we sometimes need prodding.

Julian

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Quickstep committers/PPMC members,
>
> I think this is the first time you’ve filed a report. It’s not absolutely required,
but it’s useful if at this point someone volunteers to write the report, and sends a draft
to the dev list well in advance of the deadline for comments.