quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Zuyu Zhang <zu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Design Discussion] StorageManager in PolicyEnforcer in Distributed Case
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:49:06 GMT
Hi Harshad,

After a second though, I have the following proposal:

We add a new base class called QueryManagerLite, from which the current
QueryManager and the future QueryManagerDistributed would derive. Thus, we
could keep the current QueryManager intact, including holding QueryContext.

With that being said, in the distributed version, we could reuse
PolicyEnforcer, but both ForemanDistributed and QueryManagerDistributed are
unique implementations.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Zuyu