quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Guideline To Update Copyright Header
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:38:18 GMT
All of your copyright headers need to look exactly like this:
    http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers

In fact, this will be one of the requirements on which your first
ASF release will be predicated. All the other Copyright statements
need to be coalesced and moved into the NOTICE file similar to:
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/NOTICE

Thanks,
Roman.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 12:25 AM, Jignesh M. Patel <jipatel@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Others can correct me if I have this wrong, but we should  it add any additional copyright
anymore. It's implicit that contributions are to Apache.