quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jipa...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Building a community
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 22:02:36 GMT
Great questions Julian and neat comments Greg.

Website is being worked on, but need a bit more work before putting it up.

Agreed — need to work on all this. The key question that we have to solve as a group is
getting some funding stability in place to gather resources to work on things that you outline
below, which is often hard to pull is as part of student thesis (as you may know most of the
initial developer community is students).

BTW — the goals were changes as one of the mentors objected to it :-) I think it was a valid
objection.

I am actively developing guidelines to make it easier to allow developers outside the core
group to join. You may have seen the wiki pages that went up recently. There is still a lot
more to do there. Am also working on an quick start guide.

If anyone on this list sees opportunities for early actual users to try us out, please point
this group toward that. That would allow us to solve a lot of problems!

Cheers,
Jignesh