quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Navneet Potti <nav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis Vector_Copy_Elision_Level
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 02:29:48 GMT
If we only have resources for testing two, I believe one should be the default level. That’s
the one that matters most.

The most time consuming build would be good to add if we become more resource efficient or
have more resources in the future. But since it’s never useful in benchmarks, why bother
with it now?