quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jipa...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - May 2016
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 20:07:27 GMT
Answers inlined.

> On Jun 2, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:

> The report makes the incorrect statement "Last committer joined on May
> 30, 2016." No committers have been elected since incubation, as far as
> I know. Please correct that statement.

I mentioned this last committer date since Navneet joined the committer list on this date.
But perhaps, I misunderstood the question. So, I have dropped that line altogether and made
this N/A. Please feel free to let me know if there is a better answer there.

> Also, please fix the formatting. There is a partial line "aware of?",
> and "Quickstep has been incubating since 2016-03-29." should be a
> separate paragraph.

Done.

> I suggest that you email the mentors directly when the report is ready
> for sign-off, this month and subsequent months. We're busy people, and
> we sometimes need prodding.

Will do. The new report is now ready with the changes above.

Jignesh