quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update on the Quickstep project
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 18:06:45 GMT
Roman,

Requiring the contributor to log a JIRA makes a lot of sense, and a lot of projects do that.
But from an IP hygiene standpoint, my understanding is that it is sufficient that the contributor
has created a github pull request to a project under https://github.com/apache. Just like
attaching a patch to an Apache JIRA, that demonstrates intent to contribute. Is my understanding
correct?

Julian