quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - May 2016
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 23:23:23 GMT
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Jignesh Patel <jipatel@pivotal.io> wrote:
> I’d respectfully say that transitioning is certainly what Zuyu is working on and
> we are trying to do that over the next few days (students are all traveling to
> their internships). But, that is a task not a goal.

Until it is done it is a goal in my book and I will reflect it in the
report as such.

The paragraph would be a perfect addition to the section of "how's
project doing".

> I’d love to also get help from mentors on hitting our stated goal though :-)

Mentors are kind of like managers really ;-) we don't do -- we advise ;-)
Your community is the one that does.

But seriously -- that is how mentoring in ASF works.

Thanks,
Roman.