quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Update on the Quickstep project
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 17:32:07 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Jignesh Patel <jipatel@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Thanks Zuyu! I wasn’t there about a while ago, so good to see that it is listed there.
>
> I see Siddharth Suresh, Navneet Potti and Craig Chasseur are missing.
> I believe they have signed the ICLA. Others may be missing too — haven’t done a full
check.

> I wonder if they have misses a step that I should remind them of.

It could be the case that they didn't include the desired ASF ID on the form.

The best way to track it is tracking traffic on quickstep-private@
since all ICLA
ACKs are sent there as well. In particular, looking for Craig yields
the ask from
ASF secretary to resubmit since the signature was missing.

In general, you all should be able to access the archives:
    https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/quickstep-private/

Thanks,
Roman.