quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: When do you think you can fully transition to ASF infrastructure?
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 03:33:00 GMT
On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Jignesh M. Patel <jipatel@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Dear Roman,
>
> I think we still need 3 more weeks as the students are trying to wrap up the semester.
> As they transition to the summer, we should be able to find a few days to hold everything
> and move completely. So I'd say we should be moved over by June 3.

June 3d is not inconceivable, but I've got to ask: what is preventing
you guys to
start using ASF infra as a single source of truth today? May be if we can get
to the bottom of this -- we can start solving the issues ASAP.

> Would love to get your help in getting Travis setup before we transition.
> (I think Zuyu may have reached out to you on that).

Sure.

> Thanks for your patience!

Well, its not just a question of convenience or good practices, I see
quite a bit
of commits still flying by on GitHub and that makes me nervous re: IP
management.

Thanks,
Roman.