quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Update on the Quickstep project
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 17:21:53 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Jignesh Patel <jipatel@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Quick update on the Quickstep project:
>
> We are now transitioned  to ASF. So, no new commits should go to the old repo.
> The workflow for committers is at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUICKSTEP/Workflow+For+Committers
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUICKSTEP/Workflow+For+Committers>.
> Big thanks to Zuyu for taking the lead on this.

Awesome progress! And also, this would be a great addition to our June
Incubator report.

> Important question for this group: Does any one know how to find out if a committer on
a Quickstep
> PR has filled up the Apache ICLA?

That's pretty easy -- ICLA means existence of ASF ID. You can look it up here:
    http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

> The list at http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html <http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html>
does not work.
> For example, I’m not on it and I know I filed the ICLA a long time ago. I think that
list does not reflect incubator projects.

It most certainly does. In fact, I can clearly see your name there:
   $ curl -s http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html | grep Jignesh

> Clearly this is important for anyone that is closing a PR.

Can you please elaborate?

Thanks,
Roman.