quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jipa...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - May 2016
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 23:11:01 GMT
I’d respectfully say that transitioning is certainly what Zuyu is working on and we are trying
to do that over the next few days (students are all traveling to their internships). But,
that is a task not a goal.

I’d love to also get help from mentors on hitting our stated goal though :-)

Cheers,
Jignesh