quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jipa...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Apache Quickstep (incubating) on-boarding
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 04:10:43 GMT
Thanks Roman for all your help with getting Quickstep on Apache.

Two quick notes:

#1: The ICLA that you had for Pivotal (to get you the public github repo) doesn’t transfer
to Apache. Hence the request for the new ICLA below.

#2: Here are the address to send emails to get you on the official lists:

dev-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org <mailto:dev-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org>,
user-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org <mailto:user-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org>,

commits-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org <mailto:commits-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org>,

issues-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org <mailto:issues-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org>,
private-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org <mailto:private-subscribe@quickstep.incubator.apache.org>

After filling the ICLA, I just sent one email with all these addressed on the To: list and
 that got me on all of them. (You do get a confirmation email from each list that you have
to respond to finish the authentication.)

Cheers,
Jignesh