quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jipa...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Apache Quickstep (incubating) on-boarding
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 01:44:43 GMT
Dear Roman and Julian,

It will be a pain as we have to sync back in the same order as there are dependent PRs.

The cloning came somewhat of a surprise and caught us in the middle of a sequence of PR that
are targeting a milestone that is about 10 days off (getting TPC-H running end-to-end before
the students get off to the end-of semester sprint).

If this is hard, then that is ok. We can do as you suggest, but it sets us back a bit.

Regards,
Jignesh