quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jipa...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - May 2016
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:57:02 GMT
I just entered info for Quickstep. Here it is for quick reference. Comments or corrections?

Cheers,
Jignesh
Quickstep

Quickstep is a high-performance data processing platform based on a core relational kernel.

Quickstep has been incubating since 2016-03-29.

  1. Expand the relational kernels to support a broader set of structured query processing,
to cover at least TPC-H.
  2. Expand from the single-node version to a distributed version.
  3. Support concurrent multi-user/query settings with policies (e.g. fair-scheduling or highest-priority
first).

aware of?

None.

This is the first report for this project.

This is the first report for this project.

Date of last release: N/A as the project was just incubated.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

April 2016.