quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Quickstep (incubating) on-boarding
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:12:43 GMT
Thanks for kicking this off, Roman.

This is to confirm that I have subscribed to the mailing lists.

Let me introduce myself as a project mentor. In case you’re unfamiliar with the Apache incubation
process, the job of a mentor is to teach you guys about the Apache Way, be a source of advice,
but not to boss you around. Kind of like a parent. You guys need to figure out your own way
of doing things, but I’m happy to let you know how others have done it, if you ask.

You can find out more about me on my home page: http://people.apache.org/~jhyde/

Julian