From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] does mod_python want to be a TLP
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:25:53 GMT

Sorry - for technical reasons (serious home server crash) I missed this
thread entirely, and for the same reason i'm lagging on the releasing
mod_python that's ready to go.

I am for making mod_python a TLP, and I also support Jim's suggestion of
making it more general. So a late +1.

I didn't see any suggestion of who the person interfacing with the board
would be - i'd be happy to be it, as with my current schedule i'm probably
only good for "administrative" tasks of this sort anyhow.

P.S. Also agree with Graham re modpython.org site - but that's an issue
not related to python being TLP, it's just that some day someone needs to
do the work of migrating the mailing list and its archive and the site to
apache infra.

Grisha