From "Dan Eloff" <dan.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Fix to compile trunk on windows
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 01:50:47 GMT
I get the following linker errors when trying to compile mod_python as
fetched from the svn tonight.

mod_python error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__MpFinfo_FromFinfo referenced in function _getreq_rec_fi
mod_python error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__MpFinfo_New referenced in function _mp_stat
mod_python error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__MpFinfo_Type referenced in function _setreq_recmbr

The reason after some digging and coaxing the grey matter to life is
that finfoobject.c isn't added to the mod_python project. Silly of me
not to notice sooner. I don't have anything older than Visual Studio
7, somebody else will have to fix it.

Unrelated question, is it "ok" to use the trunk in a development
environment? It will usualy work, or should I expect it to blow up in
my face more often than not?

-Dan