From Mike Glover <m...@janrain.com>
Subject Re: Bizarre behavior with util.redirect() and mod_autoindex
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:38:35 GMT
Graham-

Here's the snippet out of .htaccess that's calling the handler:

<Files "bar.html">
        PythonAccessHandler mpopenid::requireOpenIDAuth
        PythonOption allowed-users "mike.glover.myopenid.com
</Files>

As you can see, I was wrong about it being a PythonHandler -- I was looking at a different
section of the file and got confused.  So I may be affected by the bug you posted, after all.

-mike