From Jorey Bump <l...@joreybump.com>
Subject Re: please set up a mod_python core group
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:24:54 GMT
Mike Looijmans wrote:

> Seriously, I think Grisha's way is right - the three musketeers should
> decide based on the feedback they get. There's no substitute for running
> on other people's machines...
>
>> 2006/1/19, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy <grisha@apache.org>:
>>
>>> Thanks Roy. Very timely, since 3.2.6 is (so far) going to be a
>>> final/stable release.
>>>
>>> I propose that for starters those people are:
>>>
>>> me (I'm also in the Apache HTTP Server PMC)
>>> Jim Gallacher
>>> Nicolas Lehuen
>>> Graham Dumpleton

+1 here, but since the build process and typical MPM differs among
platforms, could we see a list that this group represents? I'm most
interested in default nonvirtualized environments used in production or
for principal development. This information will be useful when
reviewing release candidates, to make sure we haven't overlooked any key
platforms.

IOW, could you guys list the OS on which you run, and not merely test,
mod_python?