From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.2.6b available for testing
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:46:22 GMT

Michel Jouvin wrote:
> 0 : HP Tru64, mpm-worker
>
> In fact 3.2.6b runs as 3.2.5b. Basically in real context it works except
> the fact that after a segfault in the Apache child or a signal received
> other than TERM or USR1, it doesn't reinitialize properly and forbid
> proper reinitialization of the new Apache child (I already sent mails
> about that, may be I need to fill it in in the bug database ?).

Hi Michel,

I went back and looked at the previous thread and it was left hanging.
Not having access to a Tru64 machine and being unable to reproduce the
problem on another platform does present a challenge. The differences
between 3.2.5b and 3.2.6 are minor so it's not a suprise that you are
still seeing the same problem. The good news is that a potential
segfault condition was fixed so at least you are slightly less likely to
exercise your particular bug.

It would be best to create a new JIRA issue so that the bug doesn't get
lost in the mailing list again. Log your issue at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON.

Thanks,
Jim