From David Fraser <dav...@sjsoft.com>
Subject Re: Editing Apache configuration files
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:12:13 GMT
I had seen that and forgotten about it :-)
Actually they're fairly different in that the stuff in the test
directory can only be used to assemble new http conf files.
What my code does is parse existing httpd.conf files and modify them (or
report if it finds a problem along the way).
So that, for example, the instructions in the windows install become a
lot simpler (all the required modifications are done automatically, even
if the user has modified their httpd.conf file)
But it may be that a combined module that can do both is whats really
required

David