qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-jms-client-0.45 --> Suspected deadlocked threads - owned by JmsSession delivery dispatcher
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2020 17:17:25 GMT
Not really, no. Having just done 0.55.0 (+ various other releases)
very recently I wasn't actually looking to do another imminently. I'll
probably just do it at some point it suits in the next couple of
weeks.

I might also wait for you to report back on your testing unless
something else more pressing comes up. Had you tried things out after
the improvement made ~6 months ago due to your initial report, or
again after your recent re-report before 0.55.0 was released, this
'new' (~4 years old probably) issue would have been found and fixed
already without need of yet another/specific release.