qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-jms-client-0.45 --> Suspected deadlocked threads - owned by JmsSession delivery dispatcher
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:33:49 GMT
The client behaviour did change after 0.45.0, but it is not a defect.
The client now indicates the message not be redelivered to the
consumer because it can't handle it.

I have seen prior cases where ServiceBus apparently didnt make
messages available for delivery immediately 'because they are still
locked', even though the client has explicitly indicated it is
finished with the message, as your earlier logs show it did. Perhaps
if you wait it will be.