qpid-users mailing list archives

From akabhishek1 <mailbox.abhishek.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-jms-client-0.45 --> Suspected deadlocked threads - owned by JmsSession delivery dispatcher
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:24:56 GMT
Hey Robbie,

Thanks a lot for quick reply. I did testing based on your suggestion.
Application is not able to consume messages even after recreation of NEW JMS
connection and consumer as well.

Please find below comparison between "Qpid 0.56.0" and "Qpid 0.45.0" jar

Qpid 0.56.0
1. Started Application
2. Published 10 bad messages
3. Application got exception on 'onException' method while consuming 10
messages.  (Only first time – total 10 exception)
4. Application doesn't received any message/exception after that, even after
exhaustion of lock duration, waited for couple of minutes
5. Restarted Application - NEW JMS Connection with New Consumer
6. Doesn't received any message/exception after restarting the application
as well
7. I even retried to consume these messages with Old Qpid library 0.45.O as
well, but application doesn't received that message as well.

Qpid 0.45.0
1. Started Application
2. Published 10 bad messages
3. Application got exception on 'onException' method while consuming 10
messages.
4. Continuously application receiving message/exception unless reached to
max delivery count. Working as expected

Please suggest your opinion on this issue.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar