qpid-users mailing list archives

From akabhishek1 <mailbox.abhishek.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-jms-client-0.45 --> Suspected deadlocked threads - owned by JmsSession delivery dispatcher
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2020 14:24:42 GMT
Hey Robbie,

I was doing testing with 0.56.0 jar and I found one issue while consuming
bad messages from ServiceBus.

Issue - Application is not consuming bad message continuously.

Steps -
1. Started Application (ServiceBus Message lock duration is 30seconds)
2. Published 10 bad messages
3. Application got exception on 'onException' method while consuming 10
messages. Application logged exception and doesn't reconnected to JMS
connection and receiver as both are connected.
4. Published 1 good message
5. Application successfully received good message. Which means receiver is
connected and consuming messages.
6. Issue - As message lock duration is 30seconds, so application should
receive bad message continuously (30 seconds) until reached to max
DeliveryCount(10). But application hasn't received bad message after first
attempt.

Problem - As application doesn't receiving bad message continuously, so
message is not moving in dead letter queue.

I am not sure above issue belongs to Qpid or Microsoft. Could you please
suggest your opinion on this issue.

Please find attached log file and screenShot of message.
Error_Logs_Not_Consuming_Continuously.txt
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/t396358/Error_Logs_Not_Consuming_Continuously.txt>

Message_ScreenShot.PNG
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/t396358/Message_ScreenShot.PNG>

Regards,