qpid-users mailing list archives

From akabhishek1 <mailbox.abhishek.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-jms-client-0.45 --> Suspected deadlocked threads - owned by JmsSession delivery dispatcher
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2020 20:45:26 GMT
Hey Robbie,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am still working on exception listener,
will let you know for any issue.

While testing with 0.56.0-SNAPSHOT, I found one distinct issue - consumer
closed for wrong receiver. Please find below details

JMS Infra details -
a) JMS Connection - 1
   receiver endpoint - 2
   Consumer on every receiver - 4 (Total 8)
   Separate session for every consumer - Total 8
b) JMS Connection - 1
   receiver endpoint - 2
   Consumer on every receiver - 4 (Total 8)
   Separate session for every consumer - Total 8

Steps to reproduce this issue -
1. Start attached MultipleConsumerTest.java class
2. disable only one receiver endpoint (only one subscription - sub1)
3. Wait for connection exception
4. We can see that two receivers are failing to consume messages which was
registered on same JMS connection.
As we have disabled only one subscription, so consumer should be close for
only one receiver instead of two.

Please find attached sample test class  MultipleConsumerTest.java
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/t396358/MultipleConsumerTest.java>
and error log  consumer_closed_for_wrong_receiver.txt
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/t396358/consumer_closed_for_wrong_receiver.txt>

. Please take a look on this issue and let us know your
opinion.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar