qpid-users mailing list archives

From akabhishek1 <mailbox.abhishek.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-jms-client-0.45 --> Suspected deadlocked threads - owned by JmsSession delivery dispatcher
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:36:07 GMT
Hi Robbie,

Thanks for quick reply. I referenced your test case and tried to generate
"Illegal invocation from MessageListener callback" error.
At this moment, I am not able to generate this error neither "Suspected
deadlocked threads" error.

So, I can't confirm that this fix is working or not.

Please find attached sample test class  ConnectionTest.java
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/t396358/ConnectionTest.java>  . I
tested with both library "45.0" and "0.56.0-SNAPSHOT", And test cases are
failing for both jar versions.
So definitely, I am missing something .

Is that possible for you to suggest correction in attached
"ConnectionTest.java" ? So I can generate error and proceed further for
testing.

Regarding last reported 3 issues - I will try to replicate these issues in
independent project and share details with you.
As we are upgrading library, so we want to make sure that existing(0.45.0)
positive functionalities should match with latest jar (0.56.SNAPSHOT).

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar