qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Broker-J 7.0 vs 7.1
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2019 17:24:02 GMT
Hi Bryan,

Currently Qpid broker documentation lacks description of changes in
particular versions.

The major differences between 7.1. and 7.0 are below:
* Compatibility with for java 9, 10, 11
* Improvements/defect fixes for AMQP 1.0 protocol
* Performance improvements for specific pub/sub scenarios
* Added REST API compatibility layer for previous version 7.0 and 6.1

You can find more in release notes
7.1.0:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12338931
7.1.1:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12344881
7.1.2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12345042
7.1.3:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12345357
7.1.4:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12345532

Please note that some of changes/improvements are back-ported into 7.0.x

Kind Regards,
Alex