qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Broker-J 7.1.1
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:58:14 GMT
On 25/02/2019 1:22 pm, Oleksandr Rudyy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I built release artefacts for Qpid Broker-J version 7.1.1 RC1.
> Please, give them a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/broker-j/7.1.1-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1167
>
> The new versions comes with a number of improvements and bug fixes.
> You can find the full list of JIRAs included into the release here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12344881

I'm seeing errors when trying to run `mvn clean install`:

> [INFO] Results:
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] Failures:
> [ERROR]   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest.testAuthenticateViaAccessToken:236->assertSuccess:255
Authentication was not successful: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>
> [ERROR]   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest.testAuthenticateViaAuthorizationCode:205->assertSuccess:255
Authentication was not successful: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>
> [ERROR]   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest.testAuthenticateViaSasl:174->assertSuccess:255
Authentication was not successful: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>
> [ERROR]   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest.testFailAuthenticateViaInvalidAccessToken:250->assertFailure:268
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates
do not conform to algorithm constraints
> [ERROR]   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest.testFailAuthenticateViaInvalidAuthorizationCode:225->assertFailure:268
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates
do not conform to algorithm constraints
> [ERROR]   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest.testFailAuthenticateViaSasl:188->assertFailure:268
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates
do not conform to algorithm constraints
> [ERROR]   TrustManagerTest.testQpidMultipleTrustManagerWithRegularTrustStore:193 Trusted
client's validation against the broker's multi store manager failed.
> [ERROR]   TrustManagerTest.testQpidMultipleTrustManagerWithTrustAndPeerStores:340 Trusted
client's validation against the broker's multi store manager failed.
> [ERROR] Errors:
> [ERROR]   SiteSpecificTrustStoreTest.testRefreshCertificate » IllegalConfiguration Unabl...
> [ERROR]   SiteSpecificTrustStoreTest.testValidSiteUrl » IllegalConfiguration Unable
to g...
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] Tests run: 1324, Failures: 8, Errors: 2, Skipped: 7

Not sure if this is some environmental issue on my side? or missing setup?