qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broker-J] non persistent messages
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 10:41:46 GMT
Olivier,

You are right. The persistent messages are kept in memory with memory
message store. Please note, that with AMQP 1.0 an attempt to publish
persistent message on VH with memory store would end-up in error
"amqp:precondition-failed" - "Non-durable message store cannot accept
durable message."
You can set JVM system property 'qpid.tests.mms.messagestore.persistence'
to 'true' in order to allow persisting of AMQP 1.0 persistent messages into
memory store.
Persisting of AMQP 0-x messages into memory store works straight away.

Out of curiosity, what is you messaging use case? Why do you need to use
Memory message store?

Kind Regards,
Alex