qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Support for AMQP 1.0 java client
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2019 12:59:28 GMT
As an alternative to commit+rollback, you could instead use
CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode, which would let you govern the point
acknowledgements are sent by using the message/context.acknowlege()
method (which operates on all unacknowledged messages on the
session/context) and session/context recover() method.

Robbie