qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Support for AMQP 1.0 java client
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 19:44:45 GMT
The client itself supports local transactions, use the
SESSION_TRANSACTED acknowledgement mode when creating the Session or
JMSContext, and then you would need to commit/rollback the
session/context after handling messages successfully or not. The
client does not support distributed transactions enlisting multiple
resources. I'll need to refer you to Solace about whether their
offering supports transactions or not.

Robbie