qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rollback Failure
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 10:13:17 GMT
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 19:02, sidarthsc <sidarth.conjeevaram@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Rob! That makes sense. Similarly, we're seeing a lot of exceptions
> of
> the form "Session sync was interrupted by failover. [error code 541:
> internal error]." Unfortunately, I'm not seeing in anything in the broker
> logs and we're logging at the "INFO" level.

I think this is likely similar in nature.  "interrupted by failover" means
(IIRC) that the connection was closed and the client is trying to
reestablish, but at the time the client was waiting for a synchronization
over the wire, that was never completed.  Have you turned on verbose gc
logging for the broker?  My best guess would still be excessive GC pauses.

-- Rob