qpid-users mailing list archives

From VERMEULEN Olivier <Olivier.VERMEU...@murex.com>
Subject RE: [Broker-J] non persistent messages
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 10:20:04 GMT
Hello Alex,

Thanks for the clarification on the non-durable queues.
For the store I was talking about the message store, not the config one. So I guess the memory
message store would be equivalent to having all messages non-persistent?

Olivier

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleksandr Rudyy <orudyy@gmail.com>
Sent: jeudi 7 février 2019 10:29
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Broker-J] non persistent messages

Hi Olivier,

The non-durable queues are not stored in the configuration. Thus, on broker restart they disappear
with all  their messages regardless whether they are persistent or not.
The Memory store was designed mainly for using in tests. All configuration stored there is
"persisted" into heap, and, thus, it disappears on broker restart.

Kind Regards,
Alex