qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Broker-J 7.0.7
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:05:47 GMT
On 25/02/2019 3:31 pm, Alex Rudyy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I built release artefacts for Qpid Broker-J version 7.0.7 RC1.
> Please, give them a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/broker-j/7.0.7-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1168
>
> The new versions comes with a number of improvements and bug fixes.
> You can find the full list of JIRAs included into the release here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&version=12343590

I get the same errors for this release as well:

> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testAuthenticateViaAccessToken:224->assertSuccess:242
Authentication was not successful: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>
>   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testAuthenticateViaAuthorizationCode:195->assertSuccess:242
Authentication was not successful: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>
>   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testAuthenticateViaSasl:166->assertSuccess:242
Authentication was not successful: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<ERROR>
>   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testFailAuthenticateViaInvalidAccessToken:237->assertFailure:252
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates
do not conform to algorithm constraints
>   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testFailAuthenticateViaInvalidAuthorizationCode:214->assertFailure:252
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates
do not conform to algorithm constraints
>   OAuth2AuthenticationProviderImplTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testFailAuthenticateViaSasl:179->assertFailure:252
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates
do not conform to algorithm constraints
>   TrustManagerTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testQpidMultipleTrustManagerWithRegularTrustStore:186
Trusted client's validation against the broker's multi store manager failed.
>   TrustManagerTest>QpidTestCase.run:165->QpidTestCase.runTest:181->testQpidMultipleTrustManagerWithTrustAndPeerStores:331
Trusted client's validation against the broker's multi store manager failed.
> Tests in error:
>   SiteSpecificTrustStoreTest.testRefreshCertificate » IllegalConfiguration Unabl...
>   SiteSpecificTrustStoreTest.testValidSiteUrl » IllegalConfiguration Unable to g...

I'm running on fedora 28 (openjdk version "1.8.0_191")