qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Forward messages from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ via Qpid Dispatch Router
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:30:30 GMT
Delete the section that has the "telemetry" "in". Otherwise the router will
connect and read messages from that address thus competing with your other
consumers.

The phase numbers help stage message flow through the router. Since there is
only one autoLink, don't specify a phase in the config. Then the default
phase for an out autoLink will be applied.