qpid-users mailing list archives

From cmorgan <Christopher.Mor...@solace.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Support for AMQP 1.0 java client
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 21:16:05 GMT
The solace message broker currently does not support transactions (local or
XA) over the amqp protocol see solace amqp protocol conformance docs,
https://docs.solace.com/Open-APIs-Protocols/AMQP/AMQP-Protocol-Conformance.htm#Sec4-1.
It's been a while since I used the Solace AMQP 1.0 implementation,(sdkperf?
and/or samples?) but I'm pretty sure if the message broker does not support
transactions neither will the solace application.

Jerrin94 feel free to contact solace support, or post on stack overflow
(which is monitored by solace support), if you have any more questions about
solace amqp.

Chris Morgan