qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Forward messages from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ via Qpid Dispatch Router
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 08:57:40 GMT
On 04/02/19 16:47, Icipher wrote:
> I'm trying to find a way to forward messages from ActiveMQ (component from
> Eclipse Hono) to RabbitMQ via a Qpid Dispatch Router.
[...]
> I can connect to RabbitMQ but I can't forward the messages (telemetry
> adress) from <broker> to <mybroker>. (Queue shows 0 messages)
> What am I doing wrong?

As you have set it up, rabbitmq is used alongside the activemq broker
i.e. messages sent to the telemetry address would be divided between
them. However this requires that the address defined for telemetry has
waypoint: true in it.

Is this  what you want? Or do you want messages first to go to the
activemq broker, then from there to the rabbitmq broker? If so you need
to change the phase of the 'out' autolink to mybroker to be 1, in which
case that link would compete with consuming links on the telemetry
address from clients (if you didn't want that you would remove the 'in'
autolink for the other broker).