qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Marie Sacksick" <marie.sacks...@domoscio.com>
Subject RE: [Issue] QPID PROTON with ruby 2.4.1
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2019 15:18:26 GMT
I tried with PN_TRACE_FRM set to 1, but it does not output anything more. It
looks like the connection is created, but not the receiver, if this can help
you.

Marie SACKSICK
Data scientist
+33 6 78 41 52 99
+33 1 85 09 03 57
www.domoscio.com

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com>
Envoyé : mardi 5 février 2019 13:36
À : users@qpid.apache.org
Objet : Re: [Issue] QPID PROTON with ruby 2.4.1

On 05/02/19 10:50, Marie Sacksick wrote:
> I am trying to use Qpid Proton 0.26.0 with the corresponding gem to
> exchange with Azure Eventhub. However, when using the method .receive
> on a Receiver, I have the following error:
>
>   * Qpid::Proton::LinkError Exception: [-5]:
>     #<SWIG::TYPE_p_pn_error_t:0x00561d885e7b20
>
> Is it something you are aware of? How can I fix it?

I am not familiar with the ruby client. However, it looks like the server is
sending an error. You should be able to get the text of the error message
which would shed more light on the situation. Can you run the program that
produced this error with environment variable PN_TRACE_FRM set to 1? That
will print out the exchange of AMQP frames between the client and server and
should also help identify the root cause.

---
Avast.